TF5130 2022 Laser 1099-DIV Dividends and Distributions Income Federal Copy A 8 1/2 x 11" QTY 100
TF5130 2022 Laser 1099-DIV Dividends and Distributions Income Federal Copy A
Size: 8 1/2 x 11"
The 1099-DIV is the most popular format for reporting dividends and distributions such as capital gain distributions, or nontaxable distributions that were paid on stock and liquidations distributions.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Convenient! Experience less tearing with these micro-perforated forms.
- Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more, except $600 or more for liquidations.
- Companion Envelopes are Gummed TF2221 or Self-Seal TF22222
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28 // To Recipient January 31.
- Two filings per sheet.
- 100 per package.